As you start figuring out how to return to work and keep your team safe from Covid-19
A very simple and effective way is by deploying ozone gas or liquid:
- By walking through an ozonated Tunnel, or
- Spraying ozonated water or air onto a surface.
Ozone gas has been proven to kill the SARS Coronavirus and since the structure of the new 2019-nCoV Coronavirus is almost identical to that of the SARS Coronavirus, it is relatively safe to say that it will also work on the new coronavirus.
“According to results of the experiment on how ozone kills SARS virus conducted by the national P3 laboratory headed by Professor Li Zelin, ozone is effective in killing the SARS virus inoculated on green monkey kidney cells, realizing a killing rate of 99.22%. The virus found in Wuhan and SARS virus both belong to the coronavirus. Researchers found that the novel coronavirus is 80% similar to the SARS virus in their genome sequences. It is reasonable to predict that ozone is equally effective in preventing and controlling the new coronavirus.”
Zhou Muzhi is a professor of Tokyo Keizai University and president of Cloud River Urban Research Institute.
There are more than 17 scientific studies that show Ozone gas is able to destroy the SARS Coronavirus.
Ozone Spray Booth
Ozone Spray Unit
Air Ozone Blaster
Benefits of using Ozone
- Ozone is manufactured on site from air, the systems are small, compact and require low maintenance
- Ozone is approx. 3000 faster acting than chlorine, leaving NO chemical residue
- Ozone is the most powerful, natural sanitizer of air
- Ozone neutralizes a great many organic and inorganic substances found in raw water by oxidation
- Ozone is highly suitable for treating water in residential, industrial or commercial facilities
- Ozone effectively kills bacteria, Coliforms and viruses and is effective against giardia cysts, legionella salmonella, pathogens and fungus as well as pneumophilia
- Ozone eliminates the use of expensive pre filters and sanitizing chemicals and the need to store and purchase harmful dangerous chemicals.
Hydroxyl free radicals
Oxidising Potential (Volts)