Remove the hassle
Remove the chemicals
from pool filtration with Ozone pool treatments
A primary concern of pool owners is maintaining safe, hygienic, sparkling pool water. Traditional pool cleaning methods have been revealed to be outdated and potentially harmful to our health. Ozone is the chemical-free alternative that replaces chlorine and chemicals with relatively natural processes, revolutionising the global approach to pool treatments.
Imagine being able to say “never again” to chlorine. With the Ozone pool treatment, you can. This pool cleaning method is gaining worldwide popularity in homes, swim schools, and famous facilities like Disneyland, Olympic pools, the Mirage in Las Vegas, and aquatic and marine habitats at the San Diego Zoo and Vancouver Aquarium.
Want an effective chemical-free pool cleaning system?
Start Greywater Harvesting Today
The clear benefits of Ozone pool treatments:
- Ozone filtration is more effective in eliminating bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, and algae – working 300 times faster than chlorine.
- Being chemical-free means no more buying and storing dangerous chemicals, burning eyes, fraying bathing suits, green hair, itching, and rashes – just hours of pool fun.
- Doesn’t affect and is not affected by the pool’s pH.
- Prevents and removes calcium carbonate scaling.
- Bromine is used in place of chlorine. Bromide combines with Ozone to create bromine, which reacts with algae to create bromide as a by-product – and so the cycle continues. Add bromides to the system to replace those removed by splashing and exiting the pool. This reaction with contaminants in the water causes increased flocculation for better effectiveness of your pool’s sand filtration system.
- Ozone filtration may reduce operating and maintenance costs.
Enjoy a virtually maintenance-free pool treatment system and embrace the new age of pool cleanliness. The system requires electricity, water, and air to function and we are on-hand to assist you with installation options.