Industrial Ozone Generators
Designed to meet the needs of the customer
The Envirowater range of industrial ozone machines are designed to meet the needs of the customer. They are manufactured in either mild or stainless steel construction and range from 2gm/hr up to 50gm/hr with oxygen.
Various instrumentation can be installed depending on the customers / system specification requirements. Full control systems can be integrated into these units therefore doing away with the need for external controllers
Industrial Ozone Generator for Bottling Plants:
- Ozone is superior to any other disinfection method because of its high oxidation state.
- Ozone allows for lower operating costs and reduces overall chemical costs.
- Ozone is not typically associated with by-products, and naturally reverts to oxygen, so no taste or odor is associated after its use.
- Ozone is generated on-site. Therefore no dangerous storage or handling is required.
- The International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) suggests a residual ozone level of 0.2 to 0.4 ppm. This provides disinfection to both the water and the bottle.
Industrial Ozone Generators For Large Tanks:
Large scale rainwater collection systems provide great economic and environmental benefits because of their overall size and the ability to mitigate both both stormwater runoff and municipal water usage. But they also demand greater attention to hydrology concepts, system design, competent installation and properly designed system components.
RainHarvest Systems provides planning, design, implementation and maintenance services for commercial and industrial systems of all sizes through a network of in-house and industry partnerships that best fit the needs of the project
Industrial ozone generator for Borehole Water:
Waste disposal water usage originates from industrial and domestic processes like sewage or industrial draining. This waste water is captured and treated to be used again in the future. The largest component using water within the industrial sector is for power plants. The water is used to keep the power plants cool. Most types of power plants like coal, nuclear, natural gas and oil power plants need cooling.